Monday, November 13, 2017

Merry Monday #265 - Outdoor Winter Activity

Hello friends.  This weeks Merry Monday challenge is brought to us by Nina and she would like to see a OUTDOOR WINTER ACTIVITY on your cards!


Here's what I came up with:


I couldn't resist using these sweet little dies from Catherine Pooler's Winterhaven SOA set!  I did a blended background using distress inks and then added a die cut snowhill to put my carolers and lamppost on.  The sentiment and music note are also from the Winterhaven set.  CAS and oh so easy!!

What will you come up with using an OUTDOOR WINTER ACTIVITY??  We can't wait to see!!  For some more inspiration, check out what the DT came up with and then play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


9 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling carolers, Marcia, and I love the sky background you created for them!!

Colleen said...

Oh yes, so very cute, love those dies and the sentiment is awesome. Your background sponging is spot on!! Happy Monday...happy week friend! Heart Hugs, col

Linda said...

I knew I recognized those carolers. Lovely Christmas scene. Great sponged sky. So pretty. Have a wonderful week.

JoAnn said...

Pretty background for your carolers. They look like they could be singing "Joy to the World".
Have a great week.

Sharron said...

So sweet! Your background looks wonderful and there's always something special about silhouette images!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love the silhouettes against your pretty background.

Unknown said...

Marcia, what a beautiful card love the silhouette of those singers against that beautiful background. Have a great weekend.

Kelly Lunceford said...

How clever! I just love these sweet carolers in silhouette!

Susan Joyce said...

I like how you interpreted the challenge Marcia awesome Christmas card.