Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink's 11th Anniversary Clebration - Day 8




Hello friends.  Day 8 at Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Celebration is a color challenge...I love color challenges!!


I chose to work with Betsy's color combination...totally LOVE these colors together!!


And because I can't seem to get enough of Betsy's little birdies in her Brushed Birds set, I went with a floral theme using the Beautiful Berries: Spring and the little birdies together with the above color combo.

 
I used the Brushed Off Rectangle die first and blended Aqua Mist onto it, and then added the berry sprig in the Green Parakeet, Winter Wisteria, & Royal Velvet, and the birds in Aqua Mist and Tropical Teal.  Because I'm still trying to ramp up my birthday card stash, the sentiment from the Beautiful Berries: Spring worked perfectly!

You can check all the amazing color combinations and cards from the DT out right HERE and then play along for a chance at a $100 gift certificate!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


10 comments:

lainey said...

Gorgeous Marcia! What a beautiful color combination and your captured it so well with your birdies and flowers.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is gorgeous! I love the brushed off background and the beautiful berries with those pretty birds. It really is a wonderful card!

Kathryn A said...

So beautiful! Love the sprig of berries with the birds! I haven't ordered those birds, yet, and I surrrrrrre hope they don't go out of stock on release night!

Bonnie said...

More of those delightful birds! Love their soft teal colors and the pretty flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

This is ever so delicate and lovely Marcia!

Christine Alexander said...

those birds are adorable, and love the sprig of flowers :)

Loll said...

Sweet!! Love the deckled panel with soft sponged colour. Those birds are adorable, I can see why you can't get enough of them! :) Adorable card Marcia! xx

victoria h said...

Love both of these stamp sets - beautiful combination.

Helen F. said...

I spotted this card in the challenge and just knew it was your's without looking at your name, Marcia! It is gorgeous! Love how you combined the Brushed Birds and Springtime Beautiful Berries sets.
PS: Those sweet birds were Out Of Stock (of course!) by the time I got my order in :-(

Donna Phelan said...

The sweetest! The more I see you play with those beautiful brushed birds the more I want them, they just make me HAPPY!!! This is darling!