Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Monday #270 - Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello friends.  This weeks Merry Monday challenge is brought to you by the lovely Kelly and she is having us do a fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week.


For my card I went vertically using the first row down...stamping, die cut, & red.  I used another Penny Black stamp this week from the set called Merry Delight and came up with this cute card:

I stamped the snowman in black, colored him with my Copics (mostly Red R29 & R39), masked him, and then stamped some pine trees using a Deep Red stamp (Winter Pines).  Next I die cut a tag shape over my image using a Gina Marie Designs die and then attached that to a piece of DSP from PTI's Twig Wreath paper pad.  I also added a "joy" die cut from W Plus 9's Hand Lettered Holiday and a little piece of heavy Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.  Decided it need a little bit of sparkle at this point...


Christmas is one week from today friends, so if you still need a card or two for that someone special, play along with us and this fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge...remember you can go horizontal, vertical, or diagonal to play along!  We can't wait to see what YOU come up with in the gallery...check it all out right HERE.

The DT is taking a short break for two weeks, but we'll be back on January 8, 2018 to get you started again for next years stash!  Thank you so much to all of you for playing along with us this past year and wishing you all a most blessed Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


10 comments:

Birgit said...

Cute, cute CUTE as can be! All the sparkle makes this sweet card shine! Merry Chrstmas to you and your family my friend!

JoAnn said...

Love that cute snowman with the added sparkle. Great masking and stamping with the background trees and the tag die cut.
I wish you and yours a Blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable snowman, Marcia, and I love your fabulous trees - so fun with the tag die and yummy red Joy diecut!! Sending warm wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy 2018!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Marcia! Love that sweet snowman and the shimmery details!

Christine Alexander said...

love that winter pine tree behind the adorable snowman :)

Colleen said...

Marcia, I absolutely adore all those PB snowmen and yours is just too cute, and those pines are fantastic! what a terrific card my friend! I wish you and your family the Merriest of Christmas's...may you be blessed in the New Year too!

Linda said...

Marcia, that little snowman is just too adorable. Fabulous card. Have a Merry Christmas, my friend.

Bonnie said...

An adorable snowman and a great job of masking, my friend! Thanks for the lovely Christmas card! The basket of Christmas cards is the first place my daughters and friends go when they come to see us. Merry Christmas!

Loll said...

This is so adorable Marcia!! I have bought that stamp for this year, but didn't get a chance to use it. :) So sweet and brings a smile to my face. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Marcia!! Love, Loll

Kelly Lunceford said...

What a sweet little snowman!!! Merry Christmas to you! I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with love and happiness!!!