Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present, & Future with Papertrey Ink - 2008

Hello friends.  Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 10th Anniversary by looking back at a lot of the stamp sets they released each year they've been in business.  The year 2008 brought the wonderful Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set, but for some reason I never picked up on that one!  I did get Sweet Baby and the Welcome To The World die to add to my collection and was inspired by Lizzie Jones card to come up with this card:


Always good to have a baby card on hand, and this one came together quickly using the Harvest Gold Patterned Paper Pack and dies.  Some little accents and I was good to go!!

See lots more inspiration from 2008 and play along...PTI is offering lots of $25 gift certificates to those who play along.  You can find all the details right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by (again!)...I love it when you do!

 

5 comments:

Birgit said...

Can anything be any cuter than this card? I love the little giraffe and don't know why I didn't even think of this set. It's super adorable!

Marybeth said...

This is so sweet in yellow Marcia! I am so loving that gingham and updated card! Love it when they come together quickly.

Linda said...

This is so darn cute. Love the gingham.

Colleen said...

A fabulous card my friend and I love when it is simple quick and awesome!! A masterpiece!

Nancy Penir said...

Adorable! Yellow was the perfect choice for this sweet baby card, and I adore the little giraffe!