Monday, February 13, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present, & Future with Papertrey Ink

Hello friends.  Papertrey Ink is celebrating it's 10th anniversary this month!!  I made my first purchase with PTI back in December of 2010 and ordered Blooming Button Bits, and I've been hooked ever since!!  To start out the festivities this month, PTI is asking us to post our favorite project we've ever done, and one of mine (I really do have too many to pick out just one!) is a fairly recent one.  One of my favorite DT members is Melissa Phillips, and she had made a FABULOUS card I just had to CASE (HERE).  Here is the set of cards I made inspired by Melissa's:




  
You can read my original post on this set of cards using Fresh Bouquet HERE.  You can see lots and lots of beautiful cards posted in the gallery using PTI products and even play along for a chance at a $25 gift certificate right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!!

 

4 comments:

Birgit said...

What a stunning set of cards Marcia! Love your take on Melissa's style!! Happy Birthday to you too!

Barbara said...

This is a divine set of cards. I don't remember them, but you ahve made so many gorgeous ones, I am not surprised.

Joyously Noelle said...

Enjoying your cards and this set is wonderful!

Kathryn A said...

I absolutely LOVE these cards! I may Case these, if that's ok?