Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I LOVE YOU This Much

Hello friends.  Just a quick post to share a card with you that I made for my hubby for our 29th anniversary yesterday. 


Even though my hedgie is awful cute (MFT's Happy Hedgehogs), it's the tree's that I just love in this card!  I used Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade & Peeled Paint distress inks and blended them all over a piece of white cardstock, splattered with water, and then used MFT's Tree-mendous dies to cut them out.  I'm bummed my camera didn't catch my background better, but I made a cloudy sky using a scalloped border I made and my ink blending tool with Salty Ocean distress ink...you'll just have to trust me that in real life it looks pretty cool.  :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!!

    

6 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so cute Marcia! I hope you and your hubby had a good celebration of your special day!

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary my friend. Hope you had a good one. Such an awesome card. The blending on those tress is so pretty.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is so so cute Marcia! Happy Anniversary!

Greta said...

Happy, happy anniversary, Marcia! Your trees are incredibly beautiful & what a darling card--bet he loved it!

Jean said...

Those trees are terrific!

Nancy Penir said...

This doesn't get any cuter! What a gorgeous treatment for those trees, and the sentiment says it all! Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope he knows he's married to a talented cardmaker and dear friend to many!