Friday, July 1, 2016

Colour Q Challenge #348

Hello friends.  Last week I played for the first time with the ColourQ Challenge and I have to admit that I think I'm hooked!  This is a great challenge to play along with if you feel like you're using the same color combinations all the time, and that has definitely been me!  And this weeks color challenge is fabulous...take a look:


I even had all the exact colors this time too!  (LOVE Cool Caribbean and so wish it would come back!!)  And here's what I came up with:


I used a die from the MFT's Blueprints #27 for the Night of Navy scalloped border, and a PTI Modern Background stencil with Night of Navy ink for the stenciled background.  I fussy cut the flower, leaves, & berries that I stamped from Altenew's Peony Bouquet with the Night of Navy, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, & Only Orange inks.  (I did some stamping off to get some of the two toned looks.)  My sentiment is from PTI's Winter Woods set.  LOVE this color combination and very please with the way this card came out.

Make sure you check out all the beautiful cards from the DT and other players, and then play along!  You can find all the info you need right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Marcia, this is so beautiful and so was the birthday card you sent me. Gorgeous. Thanks so much. I have been in Eastern Washington for the past 5 day so I just got your card yesterday. And now I need to catch up.

Joyce said...

Oh, this is gorgeous. Love the soft stenciling behind your pretty flowers. So glad you are enjoying our color challenge. We love it when you play along, and hope you continue coming back every week. thanks!!

Birgit said...

Gorgeous, Marcia!! Aren't these colors fabulous together? Not sure if I'll get a chance to play along but that's ok because you've got the winning card right here!!

Rosemary said...

Wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your coloring is perfection!

Greta said...

You made those colors shine, Marcia--gorgeous card!