Friday, September 4, 2015

Addy's Invite

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today, but wanted to share the invitations I made for my granddaughter's first birthday.  Take a look:



Addy actually turned 1 on Wednesday, but the big party is tomorrow!  My daughter wanted something a bit vintage, but still girly with pinks and grays, so I made a LOTV stamp be the center and then used some gingham and an old fashioned looking floral print DSP for the background.  A bit of sponging and a few sequins finished off the invite.

On Monday next week I'll share her birthday card I made...hint: her favorite book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! :0)

6 comments:

Birgit said...

This is just darling! Have fun celebrating Addy's big 1 year birthday!

Colleen said...

Marcia, this is just too adorable. Happy 1st birthday to Addy.

Linda said...

The comment about actually was me, Linda. That's what happens when you share a computer.

Kara Lynne said...

You hit every mark on your daughter's request list! Such a sweet invite! I have that image and I love it! Happy birthday to Addy! Have fun at the party!

Colleen said...

Ha ha...now here I am and it is really me...I left a comment on another blog and realized when it was said and done, that it came in under Linda's name. What a darling card, you really got the vintage look and that stamp is perfect for it, great paper selection too Marcia!

Marybeth said...

This is an adorable first in invitation to Addys party! I used that paper in one of my kits before ,love the gingham on the other side.