Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stampafaire 2015 - Bridal Challenge

Hello friends.  Was gone almost all of yesterday helping our oldest daughter and son in law get their house ready to put up for sale, so did not get to stay home and stamp all day for the Stampafaire like I really wanted to.  I finally got a chance this evening to start looking at the first few challenges, and came up with a quick card for the Bridal Challenge.  Take a look:


I started with Fresh Snow Linen Cardstock, and then embossed horizontal lines across my top piece every half inch, with a space towards the bottom left for my sentiment from Quilled Elegance.  Then I used the Bride & Groom dies in the same linen cardstock, along with a few tiny pearls for the brides bouquet and hair.  Very CAS, but I really like how it turned out!

You can check out all the other entries for this challenge right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do! :0)

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Marcia, this is so pretty! The pearls in the bouquet and the brides hair are such a perfect and elegant touch!