Monday, August 31, 2015

SAF 2015: Pins + Needles Challenge

Hello friends.  One more card for SAF 2015, and I'm playing with the Pins + Needles Challenge, and I also incorporated a string challenge from Danielle to my "hand stitched" card.  Take a look:


Can you tell how much I'm in the "Fall" mode by the cards I've been posting lately?!!  I used Autumn Adornments and the Tipped Top die to make this card, and because I didn't have any stamps that already have stitching on them, I used a white gel pen and made my own stitching.  I also only used a part of the Tipped Top die so that it fit better with the stamped image I was using...creative license and all that, don't ya know?!! :0)  I also loved the way Danielle tied her buttons and had to add it to my card, even though I think I did it backwards...it's still cool!! :0)

You can check all the other Pins + Needles entries right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by again...I love it when you do! :0)

3 comments:

Luanne said...

Oh Marcia, this one really caught my eye! How lovely!

Birgit said...

This is just beautiful! I fell in love with your card when I saw it this morning but I couldn't comment because my computer froze up. So, while I waited for it to unfreeze, I went in made a few card using your design which I'll be sharing with you soon. ;0) Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Marcia!!

Bonnie said...

Love the die, love the colors, love the button and twine! A beautiful autumn card!