Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Candles

Hello friends.  Kind of a dark and stormy day here in my neck of the woods, so thought I would share a quick, bright, and fun birthday card with you.  Take a look:


Most of my birthday cards tend to be flowery and feminine, and then I struggle when I need a masculine card, but I think this one would work for both, don't you??  I used several PTI stamp sets for the candles, flames, and "birthday" (Enclosed: Cupcake, Birthday Style, & Embroidered Blooms), and then used SU!'s Hello You Thinlits Dies for the "happy".  The candles are stamped in Spring Rain and Limeade Ice inks, and the flames are stamped in Summer Sunrise ink.  I used my Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle and Circle dies to create the top frame layer.  Quick and easy, and a bright and fun card to boot! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! :0)

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love those framed candles.

Birgit said...

A perfect birthday card for both masculine or feminine! I struggle with masculine cards too and this card is perfect inspiration. I love that "happy" die!