Monday, June 1, 2015

Flower Favorites #2

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today, but wanted to share another card I made with the Flower Favorites stamp set (PTI).  I mentioned before that one of my favorite things about this stamp set is the little ladybug that sits so perfectly on the flower stems, and since the stamp set was still sitting out, I came up with this quick and very simple card:


Don't these flowers and little ladybug just make you smile and think of Summer?!  And I think Summer is finally coming to Michigan this week!!  I'm so excited as we've been in an extremely rainy period for the past 6 weeks or so, so we're due some nice sunny weather! :0)  Hello Honey, Old Olive, and Baked Brown Sugar were the inks I used for this card, and a little bit of Cherry Cobbler for the ladybug.  The "hello" is from WPlus9's Hand Lettered Hello, and the large dotted DSP is from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! :0)  

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely card Marcia. We had beautiful sunny weather all last week and today it's raining and supposed to for a couple more days. :(