Friday, February 20, 2015

Lost Lagoon...Again!!

Hello friends.  Just a quick post sharing another card using SU!'s Lost Lagoon ink (hey, it was still sitting on my desk yesterday and I thought "why not?!!") and "Painted Petals" stamp set.  Take a look:


Went with a monochromatic background and embossed the top half with the Painted Petals embossing folder and then sponged lightly with Lost Lagoon ink.  The bottom half I used the 3 stripes from the Painted Petal set and stamped, then stamped off to get the two tone striping.  I used Blackberry Bliss and Primrose Petals for the flowers.  After I finally figured out how to line up the leaves and flowers, this whole card really came together quite quickly! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  And stay warm!!  We're up to -5 ... woohoo!!  Even the dogs don't want to go outside...grrrrrrr!!

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

Very pretty! I love the Lost Lagoon background!