Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day Addy!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Just a quick post to share the Valentine's Day card I made for my granddaughter Addy.  The stamp I used is from the Unity Stamp Co., and is a snowman stamp that I think is supposed to be used for Christmas, but it had hearts on it, so I'm using it for Valentine's Day.  Take a look:



And of course I had to make it a shaker card as what little girl doesn't like a shaker card?!! :0)  Rather than using the 2 sided sticky foam this time, I tried using the fun foam that I've been hearing a lot of people say works better, and it really does!  No more sequins and glitter sticking to the sides and not shaking around! 

And just in case you'd like to see what my little peanut looks like these days.........


Happy Valentine's Day Addy!  Grandma & Grandpa LOVE you!! :0)

3 comments:

Sue said...

It turned out beautifully! Perfect for Valentine's day! Addy is getting so big! Such a cutie!!!

Kara Lynne said...

What an adorable shaker for your adorable grandbaby!!

Maria said...

Awww... what a sweet shaker card for your granddaughter! And, she is so CUTE...how precious!:-)