Monday, December 15, 2014

Pompom Pal Snowman

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Celebrated Christmas with my mom's side yesterday and had a wonderful time getting caught up with a lot of my aunts, uncles, and cousins!  And my granddaughter Addy was passed around all afternoon and did just wonderful with so many new faces!  Just wished I would have remembered to take out my camera that I specifically brought to capture all those special moments...grrrrr!  Too busy talking and eating! :0)

Just a quick card to share today using PTI's "Pompom Pals" stamp set and "Fancy Flake" dies.  Take a look:


 
Isn't that the cutest little face?!  Kept my coloring very simple and just used an R29 and B000 Copic markers.  The little star he's holding is really shiny IRL and I colored that with a silver Wink of Stella pen.  My background is a new snowflake embossing folder from Darice and I also added a few diamond bling dots to the centers of some of the embossed dots.  The little star and sentiment are from PTI's "Tiny Tags" stamp and die set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday! :0)

No comments: