Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Furry Christmas

Good morning friends.  How about a little canine and feline Christmas card today?  Fell in love with this stamp from Simon Says Stamp and had to have it!

 
I'm not particularly a cat lover, but this one's kinda cute with the 2 doggies all decked out for Christmas!  Simple coloring with my Copics, a little glitter, cut out with a stitched rectangle die by Lil Inkers, and mounted to a white card base...easy peasy and cute!

Hope all your Christmas preparations are going well.  I still have SO much to do...procrastinating too much lately!! (I'd rather sit by my lit Christmas tree and read!! :0)  However, I did finish addressing all my Christmas cards last night, and they are ready to take to the post office today!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! :0)

No comments: