Monday, October 27, 2014

Judy's Halloween Panel Card

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I got a surprise in the mail this past week...a Halloween card from a fellow stamping friend that I met through my cousin Sue.  And let me tell you, this is no ordinary Halloween card - it's a work of art!!  Judy is a fabulous stamper anyway, but she really outdid herself on this one!  Take a look at this:




Can you believe the detail in this card?!!  I wish I could give you all the details of the products she used, but I only know a few of them.  She started with a piece of Smokey Slate cs cut at 5 1/4 x 11 and then scored at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, & 8 1/4 to make each panel.  I believe the "Boo" at the top is a MS punch, and I'm guessing the bottom is a Spellbinders Label die, or maybe even a SU! punch.  The house, light post, and bats are from SU!'s "Holiday Home".  I've tried to find online who makes the trick or treater die, but have not had any luck yet.  My guess was Memory Box or Impression Obsession, but I'm not finding it under either of those manufacturers...help Judy!!!  I keep thinking I should send this to my youngest for Halloween, but have to admit I'm feeling a little possessive and not sure I want to share...we'll see! 

Judy does not have a blog (I really, really think she should!!), but I know she follows mine, so if you want to leave some lovin for her, just leave them in the comment section...I know she would love it! :0)

**Judy contacted me to let me know the "Trick or Treat Border Die is from Cheery Lynn Designs (#B470)...thanks Judy!!

That's all for today friends.  I'm off to babysit that adorable little peanut Addy Grace today, so my week is starting off just perfect!  Hope you all have a wonderful Monday too!   

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Awesome card, Judy! Such beautiful details! Don't you think Marcia should save it to send to Addy someday?