Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Pillow Box Treat Holders

Good morning friends.  My sister in law requested some Halloween treat holders for a party she was giving, and these are what I came up with for her:



I used PTI's "Pillow Box Die" with assorted Halloween DSP, added ribbon around the middle, and then had fun making all kinds of different tags from my scraps for each one.  These pillow boxes easily fit 3 - 5 mini or snack size candy bars.  Easy peasy and a quick way to add color and fun for all your little ghosts and goblins!  :0)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

OMG, these are awesome...I might have to look at the die, I have seen you use it often...these are just the cutest and perfect little gifts for a party...I be these would be wonderful "baby shower" gifts too...*wink *wink!! You probably already made some of those!!