Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Paper Scrap Pie Chart Flower Cards

Good morning friends.  Had so much fun last week making the paper scrap pie charts that I had to do a few more!  I got my idea from Cammie of Sweet Violets Paperie to use the leaves from PTI's "Rosie Posie" and the die from "Beautiful Blooms II", and came up with a few more birthday cards and another "hello" card to put away for next year when my youngest goes back to college.  Have a few pictures today, so sit back and enjoy!






 
I placed all my scrap triangles on a square of cardstock, and then used the die to cut out the flower, which I then pop dotted on to my card base.  (I used SU!'s Decorative Dots embossing folder for the background of my card base)  I fussy cut the stem and leaves that I had stamped with Gumball Green ink, and then glued just the stem to the card base so the leaves would flap out a little.  The happy birthday sentiments are from PTI's "Keep it Simple: Birthday" stamp set, and the hello is from PTI's "Wet Paint" stamp set.  Bright, colorful, and fun cards! :0)

I'd like to leave you with one more picture of another "scrap" piece, to tease you a little with how I couldn't throw it away and what I came up with to use it....stay tuned!

 
That's all for today friends!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday....I know I will as it's going to be sunshine from start to finish and mid 60's!  Wooohoooo....nice weather is FINALLY here! :0)

1 comment:

Diana K said...

These are seriously cute! Love your cards.