Thursday, March 27, 2014

Look Who's Turning.....

Good morning friends.  Sharing with you a card today that a friend asked me to make for a little boy who's turning one.  I haven't used a Lily of the Valley image in quite a while and decided the little boy with the toy sailboat would be a great image to stamp for this card.  Take a look:


Love, love this little guy...isn't he a sweetie?!  I stamped him with Momento's Tuxedo Black ink and then colored him with my Copics.  I paper pieced the sails with SU! DSP.  I used my Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle dies to cut out the top and kraft cardstock layers and then attached to a white card base.  The sentiment is from PTI and I also added a few red star sequins for a little bling.  (I know, I know...you're not supposed to use bling for little boys, but I figured I was safe with star bling, and it's not like it is pink or anything!!)  Anyways, thought this turned out really cute and hope my friend likes it too! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Thursday!  :0)

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Nicely done and a smart move on not giving the age until you open the card. LOL. Big kids like me like this kind of card. Nicely colored too.

Colleen said...

Absolutely fantastic...great coloring and you are so right, he is a sweetie! I am sure your friend will love it!

Sue said...

Love this card...he is adorable. The star sequins are great for boys. They like sparkle, too!