Friday, December 20, 2013

Another Wonderful Blessing Card

Good morning friends.  Another quick post today (VERY behind!!), but wanted to share another card I made with SU!'s "Wonderful Blessing" stamp for all the ladies in my bible study group.  Take a look:


Make sure you click to enlarge the photo so you can see all the beautiful detail in this stamp.  I used SU!'s Night of Navy ink to stamp the image, and then cut out with a Spellbinders circle die and a scalloped circle die.  It's really hard to see in the photo, but I used a sparkly gel pen on some of the stars in the image and also gave it an overall spray of iridescent glimmer mist...IRL it really shimmers!  Here's a look at the inside:

 
I've had these doilies for forever and hardly ever use them, but they were sitting out for some reason, and it just hit me that it would make for a great inside with a sentiment stamped on it.  I used PTI's "Christmas Blessings" stamp set for the sentiment and think it fits just perfectly for the inside of this card! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

No comments: