Monday, September 23, 2013

Welcome Baby

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Ours aren't as wild and busy as they used to be now that we're empty nesters, but it was still a good one!  Even made it to the apple orchard for some yummy Honeycrisp apples! :0)  Definitely a good sign of Fall!

One of my girlfriends asked me to make a baby card for a friend of hers and requested that it be a nautical themed card.  There's hardly any stamping in this card, but still liked the way it turned out.  Take a look:


I did emboss the "Welcome, Baby" on the bottom of the boat, but otherwise everything is basically circles and squares cut up.  Other than plain white cardstock, the rest is dotted swiss, which works great for baby and nautical cards.  I also added a few buttons for a little more "pop".  And here is a picture of the inside:



If you click to enlarge the picture, you can read the verse a little more easily.  I did computer generate the verse, as I've never been able to find this in a stamp. 

That's all for today friends.  Have a wonderful Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by! :0)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Very cute card and love the sentiment on the inside. I've never heard that one before. Love it!

Kathy said...

Wonderful card and sentiment!