Monday, September 9, 2013

Smile

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Very low key here...still adjusting to the empty nest!  Did get some serious crafting time in though, so all's good! :0) 

Just a very simple card to share with you today.  After the past couple of Christmas challenges with all the kraft, red, and green supplies out, I decided to make a non-Christmas card with all those colors, and this is what I came up with:


If you click on the picture, you can see the background stamp I used a little better...I used SU!'s "Canvas" stamp with Crumb Cake ink.  Haven't used that background stamp in ages, and I'd forgotten how much I like the look of it!  The design paper is from SU!'s Season of Style and the apple is a PTI die that I stamped with one of the little background stamps from PTI's "Strawberry Patch" set in Cherry Cobbler ink.  The "Smile" is from PTI's "Tiny Tags" set, and then I finished with some seam binding ribbon (The Craft Spot), lace from my stash, and some sequins.  Simple, but I'm sure it will put a smile on someone's face! :0)

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday! :0)

No comments: