Monday, September 2, 2013

It Feels Like Fall......

Good morning friends.  Our air-conditioning broke on Friday and I was moaning and groaning about how hot it was even just last night, and now here this morning it actually feels like Fall!  Amazing how just a few hours can make such a BIG difference!  It's September, Labor Day, and cool, so I guess I should be posting some more fall feeling cards, right?  I know I have a lot of "favorite" stamps, but SU!'s "Blooming with Kindness" flower stamp truly is a favorite of mine, so I hope you don't get sick of seeing it!  Here are a couple fall feeling cards I made last week using the flower:




The first card I used SU!s "Canvas" background stamp (click on the picture to enlarge to see the detail better) and the 2nd card I used SU!s "Print" and "French Script" background stamps.  My colors are Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust (both SU!).  I think the rest is pretty self explanatory, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :0)  And did you notice on the first card how I cut away from the top of the flower...I've seen Debbie Olson from Thinking Inking do that on a few of her cards and I love that little extra added detail!

Well time to get busy here...have 27 jars of salsa I canned this weekend to get put away and a bunch of other chores before I can sit down and "play" this afternoon.  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday today (IF you're not working that is!!) and I'll be back with more inspiration tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me! :0)   

No comments: