Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Inspired Meadow Greens

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today with a card I made awhile back using my beloved "Meadow Greens" stamp set (Papertrey Ink).


I know this card is similar to others I've made with this set, but I wanted to try it with "Fall" colors, and I really do like how it turned out!  I used Marigold Morning (stamped off for the flower on the right) and Cajun Craze (both SU!) for the flowers, Old Olive for the leaves, and Crumb Cake for the two background stamps.  I'll probably add a sentiment to the lower right hand corner later when I figure out what occasion I want to use it for. :0)

Hope to get some photographs taken today, as I have a few more cards to share with you, but either the timing or the weather was not cooperating with me this weekend.  So stay tuned...more to follow! :0)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the color combination for this card!