Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More Meadow Greens

Good morning friends.  Back with a quick post today to share a couple more cards I made with PTI's "Meadow Greens" stamp set.  These cards are very similar to the others I've made in that I've just changed the colors, so I won't bother you with all the details.  Take a look:

 
A little hard to tell in this picture, but I used a cream colored cardstock for my card base.  It looks so soft IRL with the pink and purple flowers. 
 
 

This card I just used red ink for the flowers (and stamped off for the flower on far right to create a lighter shade) and then used the coordinating die and pop dotted the flower on the left.

Very simple cards, but I just love the looks of these flowers, and also love knowing that I have a stash of beautiful cards for just about any occasion on hand now.  I do have one more card using this stamp set that I'll share later on in the week that's a bit different, but I'll give you a break for now and share a "Fall" card with you tomorrow. 

It's feeling a little "Fall" like here right now, and all of a sudden I'm having a craving for zucchini bread, so I think I'm going to head to the farmers market!  Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Tuesday! :0)

 
 
 

1 comment:

Kathryn A said...

Gorgeous cards! The text background really sets it off. Don't you just love this stamp set?! I sure do! And thanks for the tip about using glossy card stock when using the crayon resist technique ;)