Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Good morning friends and happy 4th!  Another quick post today and then on to getting some of my meal prep done.  I love the colors red, white, & blue together, and have seen quite a few cards recently that have caught my eye using those patriotic colors.  So anyways, had a little bit of time to play yesterday afternoon, and this is what I came up with:


Just a quick and simple card, and at first I thought I don't know who I would send it to, but then thought it really would make a perfect summer birthday card!  Other than the sentiment (Hero Arts), there's no stamping on this card.  I used the striped embossing folder on the white card base, and then a couple different star dies (Spellbinders) to cut out the red & blue stars.  I added some diamond bling to the centers of the stars and finished with a piece of red & white bakers twine (The Twinery).

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July celebrating with your families and friends.  Thanks for stopping by! :0)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the bling on this card!