Thursday, May 16, 2013

FFC08 - Trigger Challenge

Good morning friends.  I'm back with another Christmas card for the Festive Friday Challenge.  I am loving how my stash is growing and know I'll be even more excited when the holidays arrive and I'm not in a panic because I don't have my cards done! :0)  (let me tell ya, it's serious stress for a stamper!!)  But anyway, the challenge this time around is a trigger challenge, and the trigger word is: sweet.


My first thought was candy (spoken like a true chocoholic, right?!), and an idea popped into my head.  But while looking for a particular stamp, I came across another stamp I'd forgotten I had, and all I could think was "Isn't she SWEET?"  What do you think?


Her little face just makes me smile and I'm glad I found her again!  I colored her with my Copics, and then used a couple Spellbinder dies to cut her out (the stamp is from Stampendous).  The design paper is from The Paper Studio, and I thought the candy canes added to the "sweetness" of the card.  My sentiment is from PTI's "Winter Hills" stamp set and I added a silver button and red and white bakers twine (The Twinery) to finish off the banner. I have a few more of her already colored, so I just need to put the cards together, and will have even a few more to add to my stash! :0) 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I've brought a smile to your face today!  :0)

4 comments:

Geri said...

Now talk about SWEET...she's adorable!!! And so is the whole card! Love it, Marcia!!!

Kathy said...

She is so precious!

Ardyth said...

She is very sweet - she reminds me of Cindy Lou Who, who was no more than two (The Grinch). Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

She IS sweet! I love what Ardyth said - she *is* like Cindy Lou!

I love your card, and all the peppermint-y goodness! Thanks so much for playing with us again!