Friday, March 1, 2013

Make it Monday #105: Glitter Trim

Good morning friends.  Happy Friday AND happy March 1st!  Hopefully this will be the start of some warmer weather and actual sunshine that lasts for more than an hour or two!  The challenge this week at Papertrey Ink was to incorporate trim that has been glittered, and this is what I came up with:


I had been playing with SU!'s set this week called "Feeling Sentimental", and making cards to replenish my guy card stash, when I thought that this could work for the challenge too.  I used PTI's Heart Border die and glue (don't have a Xyron machine) and sprinkled it up with Martha Stewarts red glitter and I love how it turned out...even sparklier than red glitter paper you buy!  I'm going to save this card for my oldest daughters wedding anniversary in June, because the designer paper was a scrap (The Paper Studio) from her wedding album I made and they also live just miles from Michigan's Adventure Amusement Park.  Add the red glittered hearts and it will be the perfect card for her and her hubby! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'm back to filling out more wedding invites!  I think I'll be able to be a professional wedding planner when this is all said and done!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back next week!

No comments: