Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good morning friends and Happy Valentine's Day!  Just a quick post today to show a little treat I made for my lady friends at church.  I saw these on Lori Heilings site and pretty much CASE'd them as they were so cute.  Take a peek:


It is just a 1 3/4" x 4 1/4" strip of cardstock scored to fold like a triangle and then you add a chocolate hug and kiss to the inside and decorate the outside.  Here's another pic so you can see a bit of the inside:

 
 
 
Can you see the little pink hug from the left side?  I decorated the front with SU!'s little heart valentine stamped in Melon Mambo and the XOXO from SU!'s "My Little Valentine" stamp set.  I added a red glitter heart and a pink ribbon to finish.  Quick and easy and SO cute!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! :0)
 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Marcia! These little treats are so cute. Hope Colleen gets her Valentine home soon! xoxo