Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

Good morning friends.  I mentioned yesterday that I've been in a "kraft" card stock phase again, and that, the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called "Feeling Sentimental (SU!), and the fact that my male card stash had been depleted, is how today's cards came about.  Take a look:





I won't go through a step by step on each of these cards as I think they're all pretty self explanatory.  The designer paper on the first two cards is First Edition Specialty paper from SU!.  The first card also uses PTI's Herringbone impression plate, and the last card uses SU!'s Chevron Stripe embossing folder (and yes, I know the last card is not kraft cs, but I had to make one a little different!!).  If you have any other questions with these cards, just shoot me an email.

These were all quick and easy cards and I had a lot of fun making them.  I also stamped 8 more of the images and matted them, and then left them in the stamp case so that when I run out again, I am halfway started for some new cards.  The last image in this set is an old fashioned ferris wheel, and I'll show you a card I made with that image tomorrow as it's a little different than today's cards, and it's also for PTI's Make it Monday challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: