Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Stamp Camp

Good morning friends.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend...I know I did! :0)  My girlfriend Sue and I went down to Jackson to stamp with my cousin Sue and her stamping friend extraordinaire -  Judy!  We had a wonderful time, and let me tell you, Judy knows how to do a stamp camp!  I was SO impressed!  We made 15 cards (all different) and when you walked in, you picked up a decorated bag filled with all the makings for each card.  Each card was in a numbered plastic sleeve, and then you just went to the coordinating numbered table where all the inks, punches, etc. were.  There were about 29 of us stamping and we all had a great time stamping our hearts out!  I'd like to show you 3 of the cards today that we made:

 
 
 
 
Are these not just the prettiest cards?!!!  Judy has amazing talent, and I can't wait to show you some of the other cards we made too.  I'll show you another 3 tomorrow, and then I have another fall card for you and a little Thanksgiving table favor to show on Thanksgiving day (IF I get all my food prep done the day before!) 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sue said...

I had so much fun on Saturday making all those cards! Thank you for inviting me to join you and for driving. Well worth the trip. I wish I could have sat down and finished a few of those cards yesterday. Maybe by the weekend.

Kathy said...

What fun! Beautiful cards as usual!