Wednesday, October 17, 2012

All In a Row



Good morning friends.  I'm back with another Lily of the Valley card called "All in a Row".  When this stamp first came out I knew I had to have it because it reminded me of my 3 girls.  When they were quite young, I used to sew all matchy matchy dresses for them for Christmas, and then they would love to all twirl and dance around in them.  Until I got the camera out that is...then things would inevitably go downhill and I would never get the "cute" picture I had in my mind of the 3 of them!  Although when I look back at those pictures now, I smile, even though one of them is usually crying and one has her face turned away from the camera (not Caitlin...she was ALWAYS my front and center princess!!).  Anyway, this image reminds me of them and makes me smile! :0)

I colored the girls with Copic markers and used a white gel pen for the polka dots and a gold gel pen for the stars on the dresses of the girls from left to middle.  I used a Spellbinders oval die to cut out the image and then layered with SU's Cherry Cobbler card stock and Christmas DP from my stash (wish I could tell you the manufacturer, but all I have left is scraps and no name).  I added a Cheery Lynn leaf die, cut in SU's Old Olive and a couple stars (Spellbinder die) cut out in gold (American Crafts POW glitter paper) with the red half backed pearls in the centers.  I added a red gross grain ribbon and stamped the inside of the card with "Joy to the World".

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! :0)  
                                                                                 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It's so cute, Marcia!